1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that because of the drama that unfolded recently, one of my favorite members to talk to and interact with, OakleyNerd, has resigned as a moderator of this board. He felt that his hard work and contributions as a mod were not respected and that he dedicated his time for nothing.

I am personally upset that the actions of a few made him come to this decision, but I'm hoping he'll come back and contribute to the forum. He had the highest post count of anyone on here and one of the highest iTrader ratings. He was very knowledgable about Oakley and it's history. He was also one of the first registered members on the forum.

Just wanted to post this so that you guys know what the forum has just lost. I can't begin to explain how upset I am that the actions of a few bad seeds potentially lost us one of our oldest and most dedicated members.

1 person likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

That sucks, I hope Nerd hasnt left us for good :(.

3. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

I hope everything goes well. Sad news.

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

hope all is well!! ON was aweosme, ive dealt with him before (like most of us)

5. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Hey Bat if you talk to him, please let him know that even though a few ruined it for him there are more of us that dont want to see him gone.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm sorry to see this happen. I personally have great respect for OakleyNerd and they way he managed to handle matters. I hope this is not a permanent loss. :sad:

7. MrMoonlight

MrMoonlight Oakley Enthusiast

I hope after he's had some time to cool down, he'll reconsider. I know moderating a forum is a thankless job sometimes and I don't take the job that *all* the mods here do for granted. I appreciate their efforts.

Let's hope he'll be back soon.

8. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Ditto. Hope he comes back and with his knowledge enlightens the forum.

9. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

This bro!

10. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Thats terrible!! I had a lot of respect for him!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.