• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleynerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I just wanted to let everyone know that because of the drama that unfolded recently, one of my favorite members to talk to and interact with, OakleyNerd, has resigned as a moderator of this board. He felt that his hard work and contributions as a mod were not respected and that he dedicated his time for nothing.

I am personally upset that the actions of a few made him come to this decision, but I'm hoping he'll come back and contribute to the forum. He had the highest post count of anyone on here and one of the highest iTrader ratings. He was very knowledgable about Oakley and it's history. He was also one of the first registered members on the forum.

Just wanted to post this so that you guys know what the forum has just lost. I can't begin to explain how upset I am that the actions of a few bad seeds potentially lost us one of our oldest and most dedicated members.

I'm sorry to see this happen. I personally have great respect for OakleyNerd and they way he managed to handle matters. I hope this is not a permanent loss. :sad:

I hope after he's had some time to cool down, he'll reconsider. I know moderating a forum is a thankless job sometimes and I don't take the job that *all* the mods here do for granted. I appreciate their efforts.

Let's hope he'll be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back