• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleynerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 on nlgrav182 and Razerwire's posts.

I rarely post here anymore, but I really agree with what these two forum members have said.

I don't want to get too far into detail but basically the big man doesn't support moderator rights and privileges.

Things need to be addressed and we've tried.

I don't want to get too far into detail but basically the big man doesn't support moderator rights and privileges.

Things need to be addressed and we've tried.
I understand you can't go into detail because there are things that absolutely need to stay behind closed doors, even for something as irrelevant as an internet message board in the grand scheme of things.

But from what I gather of your mentioning about not supporting moderator rights and privileges, I am completely baffled. Why bother even having staff at all then? Why not just run it like 4Chan where everything is free for all? If that's what the direction of this forum is taking, please tell me now so I can bail out before it becomes a cesspool like 4Chan. LOL

That's been the debate but it hasn't gotten anywhere.

I'll be taking a break from here for awhile. Take care fellas!

I'm not looking for appreciation, I've wanted to contribute and be apart of the community, that's why I'm still here (at the moment).

The issue is that we did enforce the rules. Moderators were punished because we made those enforcements.

Lots of moderators are not happy and will be leaving soon.

:thumb: OF is a sinking ship. onoob is the biggest asshat in this entire forum. Yea onoob, you destroyed this forum.

Heard first hand from someone reputable on this forums how magically he got unbanned. Wonder what leverage o-noob has on oboss. One that is severe enough to warrant him back onto the boards without consulting any of his staff?

Don't bother banning me or whatnot. I am quitting the forums for good. There are other avenues to share my passion for Oakley, avenues without obnoxious pricks like Onoob.

Okay fellas. The ranting(s) has reach a pivotal point, let's get things back to what this place was supposed to be, abt our passion for this wonderful brand. I will be locking this thread now, but posts will not be deleted at this point of time. Enough has been said for now yeah?

Jono said it best. No reason to dwell on the past, lets move on.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kenneth. Most of all, we should return to talking about the brand we love instead of pointing fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back