1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RoTors

RoTors Oakley Expert Premium Member

Before The Oakley addiction hit me hard my other passion was custom knives or modifying production blades.

Thought I would snap a few pics of both my addictions together. Hope you enjoy the few I took.

Oakleys along side the other obsessions - image.jpg Oakleys along side the other obsessions - image.jpg Oakleys along side the other obsessions - image.jpg Oakleys along side the other obsessions - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. commutingtexan

commutingtexan Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Yay! Another knife guy!

Actually, I'm in to everything EDC. Knives, multitools, wallets, hats, bags, tactical pens, you name it.

RoTors likes this.
  3. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Here's what I was into before Oakleys... modified and custom made LED flashlights, with improved output and/or color rendition (over at candlepowerforums).

Alpha Blue Label flashlight, made by Prometheus Lights aka "Dark Sucks", I guess this could be considered a customizable and very small run production light. along side my custom Flak 2.0 with matte black frame, white icons, sapphire polar lenses.

Oakleys along side the other obsessions - image.jpg

Next up is a Fenix RC40 searchlight, customized by vinhnguyen54 at CPF with the LED's replaced/upgraded and de-domed, and the current boosted higher than factory for increased output. This is along side my custom Radarlocks in matte black ink frame, polished chrome icons, and lens is Deep Water Prizm polarized pitch non-vented.

Last edited: 8/24/15
    supersharp and RoTors like this.
  4. RoTors

Knice!

Feel free to add on to the thread. Post some blades and your Oakleys too. I was going to try and do some "Oakleys and Firearms" but I believe there is a seperate thread that is already made for that.

5. RoTors

Woah! Major candle power you're packing there. I carried a few Surefires before they started going LED and carry a small Streamlight Polytac LED in my backpack when I need a little "light in my life".

I knew folks modified these little lightsticks but never dove into it..... Yet;)

6. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

Marine Corp Bayonet! Word to intruders. You think I won't use it? Keep coming and find out! Oakleys along side the other obsessions - image.jpg

supersharp and RoTors like this.
  7. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Yeah, the guns one is here:
    Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses | Oakley Forum

And actually there's already one for knives, too:
    Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses | Oakley Forum

And an EDC thread:
    EDC! Empty Out Your Pockets! | Oakley Forum

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying this thread is redundant; it's more GP for whatever your other obsession may be, doesn't have to be knives or guns. But y'all might enjoy browsing through those threads, too.

RoTors likes this.
  8. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Love all EDC!! Here is some eye Candy!!

Ecko and RoTors like this.
  9. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Nice Emerson collection. I'll post up some pics tomorrow with my Microtechs! Just a bad idea to have iridium and sharp pointy objects in such close proximity to each other, lol. Love sunglasses, knives, guns, flashlights, watches, cars, ect. Lol, I think I could go on and on.

Medusa50 and RoTors like this.
  10. RoTors

No, you have THAT wrong.

It is a BAD idea to have sunglasses, sharp pointy things, guns, watches AND my WALLET in such close proximity! :behindsofa:

supersharp likes this.