• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakleys anything

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for some junk frames. I need to experiment on some painting and bought a pair that I like too much the way they are. So that said I need stuff that can't be fixed. Broken arm pieces broken frames, anything like that. I'm not wanting to spend a whole lot, I'll be looking to make these purchases around Thursday. Think that's the 22. Thank you.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey Trucker, some of those broken pieces that aren't totally trashed are kept for possible use as "Spares" down the road by a lot of us. Thinking of hinge pins, screws, icons, etcetera. You may have better luck and save some money buying some cheap crappy gas station rack shades or even a flea-market lot in a box. The generic plastic won't be that different from O-matter where painting is concerned.

Username Hidden said:
Hey Trucker, some of those broken pieces that aren't totally trashed are kept for possible use as "Spares" down the road by a lot of us. Thinking of hinge pins, screws, icons, etcetera. You may have better luck and save some money buying some cheap crappy gas station rack shades or even a flea-market lot in a box. The generic plastic won't be that different from O-matter where painting is concerned.
I doubt a frame that's cracked around an orbital or a arm snapped in half are saved pieces....just trying

Username Hidden said:
I doubt a frame that's cracked around an orbital or a arm snapped in half are saved pieces....just trying

Oh you are correct, and I'm sure you will get some pieces in here! Just some stuff you would normally classify as "trashed" aren't so!

Username Hidden said:
Oh you are correct, and I'm sure you will get some pieces in here! Just some stuff you would normally classify as "trashed" aren't so!
Yeah. Um a good example is my dog chewed these to hell and back. Translation to me is I can sand the ever loveing crap out of them, paint them, see what works and what dosent and be out shipping,maybe 5$ for the broke stuff if not free and cost of materials. Instead of painting on good pairs and screwing them up while learning

Username Hidden said:
Yeah. Um a good example is my dog chewed these to hell and back. Translation to me is I can sand the ever loveing crap out of them, paint them, see what works and what dosent and be out shipping,maybe 5$ for the broke stuff if not free and cost of materials. Instead of painting on good pairs and screwing them up while learning

Smart man!
;)

I have 2 Enduro's one is sepia one is sky blue. Brand new take 80 shipped for the pair

Username Hidden said:
I have 2 Enduro's one is sepia one is sky blue. Brand new take 80 shipped for the pair
Good deal but I want broken glasses to play with to paint. I refuse to screw up good pairs, and while I would like a pair I have a prior commentment to a pair I desperately want more. Thank you though

Yes, Dr. Frak .E. Stain I search the gareveyard and found a eye patch 1 frame broke

FYI Broke orbital .but good arms nets money. Broke arm but one good arm and orbital nets money. Welcome to the costly world of Oakley. If you ever jump into xmetals it even worse, as the cost of glasses and parts jumps up a lot, even for cheapest pair. Tune ups and other fun things

Last edited:
Back