1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. michaelpule

michaelpule Oakley Enthusiast

How do you use/store your Oakley's at work?
    I work in an office so I just bought an extra X-Metal stand to hold them at work

Oakley's at Work - y8a6ugam.jpg

There is a blue crawdad in the tank.
    Oakley's at Work - uvubudub.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Very cool!! I use mine as safety glasses...when they're not being worn I just keep them in my desk drawer.

Oakley's at Work - EC7EA357-0821-486B-9E89-536241128911-1276-0000019900C3C8B6_zps83252862.jpg

3. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

I just have mine laying around. Split jackets

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I wear either half jackets or deviations to work, and they never leave my head!

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

My two M Frames that are dedicated safety glasses float around my desk. They have cases in the drawer, but I use them so often they rarely get put away.

Any sunglasses usually stay in the car since I'm in before the sun is up. If I do have any they just hang out on the desk, tucked away where no one will set something on them.

6. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I have a pair of mine in the truck when I set off in the morning at 5:30 am. That coffee doesn't brew itself ya know... Unfortunately I don't have an awesome opportunity to wear them at work. But I do come prepared

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

My work is mostly my home office so they are sitting in my bag waiting for me to leave and put them on ;)

8. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Twins, except I only have one pair at work.

9. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I have a backup, just in case I misplace one pair for a short period of time (I've left them in the lunchroom or something like that once or twice).

The backup to that is a bin full of boxy pairs. I won't make that mistake again.

10. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Mine are always locked away in a drawer and only used after work. I work in a workshop environment, and there's always fiberglass dust, paints, solvents, and all other sorts of nasty chemicals around. So there's no way I would use them at work; they would be destroyed in a week flat!