• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's at Work

I drive in a patrol car for about 8 hours out of a 12 hour shift so on sunny days got em on constantly. I have a large storage center console and an extra soft vault in there for whatever pair I wear to work that day to be stored in if they leave my head. I wore my crystal black / ice splice just today and got some good comments from my new squad members who were just seeing them for the first time. I wear standards like my half and flak jackets but also throw in my carbon mag switch, my matte blk fatcats and my fuel cells too

I got clear lenses and put them in my frogskins and rock them while I teach [video]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t372/ecuoakley/Photoon2013-01-28at2052_zps8fdac6e8.jpg[/video]

I work for the fire department soo i have a set of Ballistic M-frame 2.0's that i use as safety glasses when i need them...and i have a set of gascans that i use when i am driving and or need sun protection

Gascans or Canteens for trailer hauling. When the sun goes down they go into a ballistic case and then into a locker that only I have the key to until I go home.

Finally snapped a pic. There are 3 pairs in there. I get **** for my desk being such a mess, I'll probably have to start casing and stowing everything but my main safety glasses.

035B87CA-B399-4879-BC6C-0AB1F7A6E0E7-7040-000006D6CC15F997_zps2c490194.jpg

I try and put them back in my bag once i get to work as i know most of the time it will be dark by the time i get to go home.

Back