• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's for Asian person

pc9460

Oakley Beginner
I have trouble finding sunglasses and was wondering what you would recommend for oakleys for someone that has a bigger head and a small bridge. I've looked into some asian fit sunglasses online but have no clue if they would fit my big head. Any suggestions would help! I don't have an oakley store around me to go try some out.

What's your budget? What styles do you like? Is there something you have seen that you like that you already know is too small? What size hat do you wear?

Need more information to give you any decent suggestions.

My budget is around $150, I would prefer a sporty looking style of sunglasses so I can use them golfing and fishing. My hat size is 7 5/8 but that's a hair big but a 7 1/2 is a little tight. I haven't really looked too hard, I believe a bunch of new oakleys just came out.

I am cursed with a large melon and sunken bridge as well. Been a difficult task trying to find a pair of sunglasses that actually fits. I recently bought the asian fit Two Face and it feels great! Should check it out...

Thanks for the suggestions and I'll look into them. Any more suggestions? I was looking for sporty type of oakleys that I can take golfing and fishing.

go Radarlock - they work pretty well for Asian fit if you install the large nose bombs. Otherwise Fast Jacket is also another candidate as they're bigger than Flak Jacket

-Radar EV
-Racing Jackets
-Split Jackets

All sporty and fit my huge noggin.

I'm Asian with a huge head, small nose bridge and have not been able to fit any Oakleys until Asian fit was released, but not all Asian fit work for big heads.

I would say any of the Asian fit models of:
Radarlock
Radar
Flak Jacket
Fast Jacket
Pit Boss 2
Holbrook XL (available in Asia only, maybe internet)
Style Switch

Plaintiff Squared is huge and has adjustable nosepads, but is not sporty. Metal aviator type.

I disagree with Racing Jackets. I have Asian fit Racing Jackets and even with the bigger nose bombs, the shape is too curved to the front of my face and my eyelashes are constantly touching the lenses. This is my problem with many Asian fit models that don't flatten out the curvature of the frame and only add bigger nosebombs. ie. Scalpel, Valve, Racing Jacket, Chainlink.

If Flak Jackets/Fast Jackets in Asian fit work, go with those, you look sporty without looking weird if you wear them off the field/course/court/range/track, etc. Radars and Mframes are a little too strange to walk around every day with in my opinion. I am liking my Flak jacket Asian fit with XLJ lenses. You could by the new Prizm lenses in golf specific and fishing specific .

Latest Posts

Back