• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys For Big Heads

Which glasses for big head

• Batwolf

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Oil rig

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Antix

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Fuel cell

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Flak jacket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
Thanks for all the quick replys. I guess I will have to make the drive to the oakley store to try some on. I really like the eyepatch 2 but it seems they discontinued them? Also can the oakley store take returns from a pair of glasses I bought from oakley.com?

Pretty sure the Eyepatch 2's are still in the stores. Yes, you can return online purchases to the store.

I'm new here but have extensive experience with Oakleys for my massive head. On a daily basis I wear:

RadarLock Pitch/RadarLock XL
2012 Titanium Crosshair
Eyepatch 2
Jawbone/RJ
Inmate
Monster Dog
Pit Boss

The RadarLocks & RJs I wear for work and running/biking, everything else is usually casual wear.

I got a big 'ol head and mainly rock holbrooks, Jupiter squared/carbon/factory lite, x metal xx, and x squared. I also have plaintiff squared, crosshair, crosshair 2.0 and plenty other smaller frames. I also don't feel right in really large pairs like the eyepatch 2 and shield lens frames but its probably due to my habit of leaning towards medium pairs.

I got a big 'ol head and mainly rock holbrooks, Jupiter squared/carbon/factory lite, x metal xx, and x squared. I also have plaintiff squared, crosshair, crosshair 2.0 and plenty other smaller frames. I also don't feel right in really large pairs like the eyepatch 2 and shield lens frames but its probably due to my habit of leaning towards medium pairs.
Your head ain't that big wearing all those smaller frames!!!! :lolsign:

I've got a 7 3/4 + head and I'm comfortable in Fuel Cell, Dispatch 1 and 2, Eye Patch 1 and 2, Pitbull, Scalpel. As said before, trying them on is the best way to figure out which work best for you.

Latest Posts

Back