• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys For My Wife

I picture Franks house like the apartment on 40 year old virgin after they take out all the comic stuff.... blank and empty except a chair and a door... where the door leads ..........

Try to find some 1st Gen Half Jackets for her. A lot of Vaults still carry them. My girlfriend doesnt like the women's shades either, and there was no way in hell I was gonna drop the coin for a Penny ;) so thats what I got her

There's a new female branded half jacket thing out now as well I thought. I think I may be thinking of of the Commit SQ. http://www.oakley.com/women/products/6268

Yeah i am going to check out the Oakley Vault tomorrow and if I dont find anything I am going to list my Will Barras on ebay and see if I can unload them so I can try to by a pair of Gascans for her I know she likes that frame. I just want to find the London police, Flying Tiger sand blue or the 10th Mtn Division may seem funny for a girl but she likes them and she looks good in gascans

If you're not opposed to discontinued models, my wife loves the Pockets I bought her (amber with bronze).
They really look fine on her small face.
Check out the Haylon too.

Yeah those arent bad looking either I wish she could try them on though before I drop $90 for them on ebay

I was looking on ebay and I just came across some disclosure's they look nice anyone here have those or wifes or g/f if so how are they.

Latest Posts

Back