1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to the exchange section but it said I had insufficient rights to post there so I apologize if this bothers anyone for me posting here.

Selling some Oakleys on ebay with all the listings starting at $0.99 if anyone would like to see what I got. Nothing spectacular or anything but since they're all starting at such a low price it'll give everyone a fair shot to possibly get a good deal. My username is itgfreak2005. Everything is new and almost everything comes with all original contents. Thanks for checking it out! Here's what I got.

New Oakley M2 Frame Polished Black w Black Iridium SKU OO9212 01 | eBay

New Oakley Frogskins Acid Tortoise Black w Black Iridium Polarized SKU 24 368 | eBay

New Oakley Frogskins Acid Tortoise Green w Black Iridium Polarized SKU 24 367 | eBay

New Oakley Frogskins Acid Tortoise Pink w Black Iridium Polarized SKU 24 369 | eBay

New Oakley Frogskins Acid Tortoise Orange w Black Iridium Polarized SKU 24 370 | eBay

Oakley Soft Touch Frogskin Black Wskulls w Blue Iridium Lenses SKU 24 398 | eBay

Oakley Frogskin Blacklight Orange Pink w Fire Polarized Lenses SKU 24 351 | eBay

Oakley Shaun White Special Edition Offshoot Polished Blask w 24K SKU OO9190 07 | eBay

New Oakley Style Switch Shaun White w 24K Grey Polarized Lenses OO9194 10 | eBay

Oakley Flak Jacket Polished Black w Jade Polarized SKU 24 365 Sunglass Hut EXC | eBay

Oakley x Squared Box with Coin Case Microbag and Nosebombs No Sunglasses | eBay

New Oakley Fuel Cell Carbon w Violet Iridium Lenses SKU OO9096 36 | eBay

Oakley Gascan Kings Woodland Camo w Black Iridium Lenses SKU 03 483 | eBay

Last edited by a moderator: 5/2/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Reload a new browser. Clear your history and try again. U have the 14 days and 10 posts

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck with your auctions..I am watching the fuel cell infinite hero.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    thought it was 15 of each?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

This thread has been moved to the exchange section. Sometimes after meeting the requirements it takes up to an hour for your permissions to go into effect. But it appears you only have 13 posts, so you still need 2 more.

I also updated the post with the actual links for the items. eBay links are allowed and encouraged, since it makes it much easier to see an item, than trying to find it by title or item number. Best of luck

Anonymous likes this.