• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys In The Wild - Celebs, TV, Sports, Etc

Another X-Metal sighting - Bill Goldberg wearing a Jordan Mars on Jay Leno's Garage [S2 E7, recent, first aired 9nov2016]... looks well worn, leather is a little dark LOL
The beauty of on demand... I see, but it is a sign of character, I suppose. Lots of Oakley on this, Mars stands out, obviously. Gascan, Jupiter Squared, and Turbine are also pictured.
MarsSS.jpg

GascanSS.png
JupiterSS.jpg
turbine.jpg

Another X-Metal sighting - Bill Goldberg wearing a Jordan Mars on Jay Leno's Garage [S2 E7, recent, first aired 9nov2016]... looks well worn, leather is a little dark LOL
Not the first time he's worn these in an appearance. He's definitely a fan of Oakley glasses and muscle cars long before his recent return to the ring.

Not sure if posted way before. Just watching bits of Arrow and saw that Cisco/Vibe's goggles are modded Jawbone/RJ's. Cool part is that it doesn't just magically depict itself as some original design off the bat. It's shown to be modded through the series. The Earth 2 alternate of him (Reverb) essentially uses the same design but different light colors.
tumblr_nnmlntpUQi1u496xso3_1280.jpg

3UTiyKo.jpg

latest?cb=20160504195258

459eecba-f585-46fc-af9b-7ebe3655bf09.png

Decent series. Far from perfect but DC clearly does better with TV series as opposed to movies. Character stories just have too much background to cram in a movie. Only exception is Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy.

Not sure if posted way before. Just watching bits of Arrow and saw that Cisco/Vibe's goggles are modded Jawbone/RJ's. Cool part is that it doesn't just magically depict itself as some original design off the bat. It's shown to be modded through the series. The Earth 2 alternate of him (Reverb) essentially uses the same design but different light colors.
View attachment 302924
View attachment 302925

View attachment 302926

View attachment 302927

Decent series. Far from perfect but DC clearly does better with TV series as opposed to movies. Character stories just have too much background to cram in a movie. Only exception is Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy.
I posted it awhile back. There are also a bunch of Oakley cases in the Palmer Tech lab during that storyline. That series always has me on the double take for Oakley stuff now since that first showed.

Just watched Patriots Day, there was a Red Sox guy wearing a pair of Oakley's but I can't find a pic. It was near the ending.

Back