• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys In The Wild - Celebs, TV, Sports, Etc

CONTADOR-TINKOFF-SAXO-SICILIA_0368.jpg

omg my fav rider is paired up with my fav eyewear brand now. For a while I was seriously contemplating his ZeroRH sigs for the sake of being a fanboy. Ironically, the Radarlock colorway he's using is the one I first had too. THEM PARALLELS, although I'm a total plebeian of a rider in comparison.

Funny how every time I watch a show and I see someone with sunglasses I am checking them out for Oakleys.

Season 2 episode 10, Joseph gate, albino is wearing some dispatches, might be 2's. Only look for the O anymore. while curling some weights under an umbrella in the yard.

Shows got everything lol. Skinemax. That and I am running out of shows to watch.

Something crossed my mind: has the M2 gained any spotlight whatsoever? I just did a search on this thread and it returned nothing. I haven't seen it in the pro peloton or other sporting events either.

Something crossed my mind: has the M2 gained any spotlight whatsoever? I just did a search on this thread and it returned nothing. I haven't seen it in the pro peloton or other sporting events either.
Hasn't made much splash at an amateur level either from what I've heard. I know a few people active in multi sports in different states and it's all radar and radarlocks dominating the Oakley stuff.

I've only seen Miguel Cabrera in one, and that was a promo. Nothing since.

Back