1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. EBoyns2

EBoyns2 Oakley Beginner

I'm a rower and this morning I knocked my XX Twenty Electric Blue Oakleys off my head and into the river. :( They are now sitting at the bottom of the Thames.

I loved them. I am so gutted. I've had them for 10 years and love everything about them.

Anyone got any advice on how to get another pair?

They were like this: Oakleys lost to the river :( - imageuploadedbytapatalk1410219343-676517-jpg.103918.jpg

Emma

cyclerdoug, motoGP_fanatic and QLR1 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Orion

Orion Oakley Enthusiast

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my very first pair on a rafting trip many years ago. You were in possession of your much longer so I'm sure your loss is hitting you harder.

Once you gain access to the Trading/Buying forums there are plenty of collectors that sell parts of their collection from time to time. I can't recall seeing your style and color but that's not to say they won't show up. You can even post a "wanting to buy" thread with your requirements and you might be able to "nudge" someone who's been thinking about selling to sell to you.

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum

I concur with everything @Orion said.

4. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I guess you can't go scuba diving for them :(

5. EBoyns2

EBoyns2 Oakley Beginner

That's the most frustrating thing I know where they are but can't get to them.

6. EBoyns2

EBoyns2 Oakley Beginner

How do you 'gain' access?

7. Orion

Orion Oakley Enthusiast

You need to be a member of the forum for 14 days and have 15 posts to gain access to the Exchange Forum

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

9. Orion

Orion Oakley Enthusiast

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

FB account linked to forum gives 30