• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys & Motorcycles

A wind jacket is a split jacket. The have a kid that includes a strap and the gasket to turn any split into a wind jacket.

Ah ok. My bad lol
Ah now I'm looking at the "Flak Jacket"
Damn you Oakley for being so awesome in your infinite selections!!!

I've only wore Fuel Cells with my full face helmet, good but I feel they are a tad bulky, Frogs are alright at a push. I need to get a better pair to wear with my mine.

I usually rock Fuel Cell or Antix. Sometimes my Oil Rig. These work the best for blocking wind for me. Antix are the best in rain, it's like a wind sheild LOL
Antix
78d43973-ecab-4bbe-9b25-162bd9adb71e_zpsa827e00e.jpg

Fuels
93528b17-43ed-4696-b1ba-c7e1a44d898a_zps216f72bb.jpg

I've never tried the wind jackets on a bike as my head is too big but the Holbrook lx's work really well. I haven't gone extremely fast with them but up to 70 mph they work great. My concern with the wind jackets is the field of view. Like fuel cell, bat wolf, oil rig, etc. they block a lot of peripheral vision, forcing me to turn my head more to check blind spots. Perhaps without the gasket you can get wide vision and still block the wind and protect your eyes. I'd like to see some reviews from people who wear wind jackets on their bike. Even jawbones/racing jackets might work really well.

Back