• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's on Vacation - Pics of your Oakley's at interesting places!!!!

Thanks for keeping it glasses and scenery only ;-)
Oops! I just now realized what the thread was set up to be. I was looking for somewhere to post pics from my trip, saw the title of the thread, and thought this would be the perfect place. My bad! :sorry: I will gladly remove them to preserve the thread's original intent. I certainly don't want to have to answer to atrain 'the enforcer" :vinsent: lol (even if I was sporting his old R1s in a few of my pics)...

Oops! I just now realized what the thread was set up to be. I was looking for somewhere to post pics from my trip, saw the title of the thread, and thought this would be the perfect place. My bad! :sorry: I will gladly remove them to preserve the thread's original intent. I certainly don't want to have to answer to atrain 'the enforcer" :vinsent: lol (even if I was sporting his old R1s in a few of my pics)...

Glad they held up cross country :)

On vacation in the beautiful Wisconsin North Woods. Custom water transfer camo Fast Jackets w/ BIP.

IMG_20140711_140124744_HDR_zpsujxgnx1g.jpg

I always take a couple pairs. A nice pair for driving and out and about. A second pair for playing (ex. Lake, beach, etc)

Latest Posts

Back