• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's on Vacation - Pics of your Oakley's at interesting places!!!!

I know that place all too well. Been snorkeling there for years. Awesome place to go. If you go just above and to the left of there, that is the area where the leopard sharks breed. That is another real hot spot for our snorkeling too. tons of sharks around.

Forgot to take any better pictures along the way, but really liked the idea of this thread so trying to contribute!

On the drive back from White Sands (where this thread started!) into Las Cruces, NM before my flight back home the next morning.

IMG_20141228_171543r.jpg

Forgot to take any better pictures along the way, but really liked the idea of this thread so trying to contribute!

On the drive back from White Sands (where this thread started!) into Las Cruces, NM before my flight back home the next morning.

View attachment 120390

Brought back some memories with this posting, thanks for sharing, this is one of the pictures that started this thread
DSC02792.JPG

X006865 & San Clemente, CA

View attachment 131094

Thanks for sharing @Dyer you seem to have covered a lot of CA on this one. From my time in La Jolla
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0106.jpg

Back