• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys + PETS = OMG!

theafroman

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, just for fun a made a few pictures of pets with Oakleys. I am planning to make more. I hope you like them. (This is the first time i photoshoped.)

If you have any suggestions please reply or message me.

**If you cannot see the pictures please reply on this forum and i will try to fix it.**

If you want one of these as a thumbnail message me. First come first serve.

EDIT: I just fixed them, i am not sure why they disappeared.

The images aren't showing for me. I also pictured a chewed up pair of Oakleys. Speaking of... My dog chewed up one of the boxes of one of my Carbon Blades recently. Needless to say, he hasn't chewed on any other cardboard lately. I could have killed that little sh!t for doing that to one of my favorite pairs' boxes.

The images aren't showing for me. I also pictured a chewed up pair of Oakleys. Speaking of... My dog chewed up one of the boxes of one of my Carbon Blades recently. Needless to say, he hasn't chewed on any other cardboard lately. I could have killed that little sh!t for doing that to one of my favorite pairs' boxes.

There we go i fixed it. :D

There's a guy on Instagram that posts a lot of pictures/videos of his German Shepherd wearing Frogs and Holbrooks. The dog even runs with them on. His username is camin0o

Back