• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's Spotted In Movies.

Julien from Canada's Trailer Park Boys wears what APPEARS to be Oakley Four's
Don+t+worry+bout+her+bubs+she+is+just+i+_4f2cc23c9bde0533ac7e8d376f34bd16.jpg

Although the ear stems on official Fours are much more elongated:
gargoyles.jpg

Julien's are akin to the pair Wesley Snipes wears in Blade 2.....you decide for yourself. They ARE Oakley, however as I have seen the O logo in the 1-3 season of Trailer Park Boys

You're hardcore, man!
Happy Liquor Day!
LOL, after watching seasons of TPB, I didn't even notice, till the other night when Julien was basically sticking the logo in the camera-dudes lens....I thought "sheit! I gotta look this up on the web!"

Julien from Canada's Trailer Park Boys wears what APPEARS to be Oakley Four's
View attachment 289285

Although the ear stems on official Fours are much more elongated:
View attachment 289286

Julien's are akin to the pair Wesley Snipes wears in Blade 2.....you decide for yourself. They ARE Oakley, however as I have seen the O logo in the 1-3 season of Trailer Park Boys

While you seem to be correct by stating they look like Fours in the top photo... the pair shown in the lower photo is a Five Squared...

2a9329148b04d3bfbc6950a1e04be1b4.jpg

While you seem to be correct by stating they look like Fours in the top photo... the pair shown in the lower photo is a Five Squared...

Five Squared! Thanks for the clarification! It was on the tip of my toungue! :tongue:

Batman vs Superman

Too lazy to post a screen shot...

Dude in the dessert wearing some generic looking Oakleys that I'd never be able to identify...

Gascan or Batwolf or Oil Rig or some crap like that...

NOBEL. Not a movie, but a Norwegian TV series on Netflix. I spotted a few of the soldiers wearing Oakleys. Not sure what kind but they are square, large framed glasses.

"The Nobel TV series is a political thriller from Norway infused with a heavy dose of the war in Afghanistan. Jumping back and forth in place and time, Nobel keeps viewers slightly off balance. In one setting, there is the constant threat of attack from the Taliban. Home in Norway, there is international deal making, governmental department rivalry, and, perhaps, a conspiracy."

Back