• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's Spotted In Movies.

Was watching The A Team today. The bad guys were sportin some Inmates!

Oh! And some Antix

And as the movie progresses, I see some Radars and Crosshair 1.0's!

Romeo 1s in the Boondock Saints 2...their new team mate rocks them

Christian Bale in Terminator Salvation is also rockin the Tool Pouch 3.0 before going to fight skynet.

I saw The Sitter Sat. night. (New Jonah Hill movie) Absolutely hilarious. In the first 15 mins or so, when Jonah meets the first kid hes babysitting, kid is wearing the Matte Black w/ Warm Grey Holbrooks. Theres a good five minute screen time with them on. Very awesome.

Did you guys know that Oakley gets its Unobtanium from a place called Pandora, off in a different part of the universe? We can't access more though, due to the fact that we would be killing millions of innocent aliens...

Did you guys know that Oakley gets its Unobtanium from a place called Pandora, off in a different part of the universe? We can't access more though, due to the fact that we would be killing millions of innocent aliens...

Haha. I caught that last time I watched it too. I had to rewind it to make sure I heard it correctly. I guess this is some pretty special stuff!

which show was that from?
I just can't believe that no one here mentioned Bruce Campbell in Spiderman rocking his Romeo 1!!
really? is this the new spiderman movie or..?

Back