1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I tried logging in to Oakley - Men's & Women's Sunglasses, Goggles & Apparel today and i keep getting the error that my password is wrong. I select the option to change my password and get a message on the screen saying a link will be sent to my email momentarily. I know for a fact my password is correct but it still won't let me log in and I have not received the change password email.

any suggestions?
    I would rather not make another account as this current one has my purchase history

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

The servers were rather busy yesterday. I was having trouble navigating around. I think it was due to the Friends and Family discount that you are able to use online this year. I suggest checking again later in the day.

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Thanks. Still saying my password is wrong and have not received that email link to change my password. Not sure what oakleys definition of "momentarily" is.

4. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

You have to call them and reset your password because of to many tries. It only allows so many then it doesn't t allow you access.

5. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

All fixed. He was able to allow me to use my email that I had already registered but I had to sacrifice the order history. Something about new systems and stuff