• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyVault.com Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you posted this cause i was just about to buy the kings camo radar off ebay. Does oakley drop the prices on the vault based on the length of time it been there?

Kevin_McAdams said:
Just ordered Polished White Polarized Batwolfs. Site said low stock so I hope the order actually goes through.

I picked mine up at the vault in Carlsbad ca and they are freakjng awesome! Good luck

I picked mine up at the vault in Carlsbad ca and they are freakjng awesome! Good luck

Confirmed and on their way. This came at the perfect time because I was going to customize some White Wolfs online and get some Non-polarized lenses. closest O store and Vault are in Downtown Orlando so everything I do is online basically. Got VERY lucky today.

I'm glad you posted this cause i was just about to buy the kings camo radar off ebay. Does oakley drop the prices on the vault based on the length of time it been there?

Yes and no. Some items are very limited quantity. If certain frames don't move, they sometimes drop prices. But once they sell out, that's it. Sometimes they have sales too, so you just have to keep visiting the site every now and then.

I created this thread because sometimes frames show up for only a few hours. I remember a long time ago, X Metal XX's showed up and they were gone in a matter of hours.

It's good to monitor the website daily because prices change all the time. They had the acid frogskins for ~$50 one day and the next day they were $70

the jupiter camo holbrook is back available at $83.99..regular holbrook $84 and ten at $59.99...

why don't they ship overseas!!! *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back