• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleyvault.com

rutherford2371

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys
I know this websites been disscused before but i have a couple questions..
1) is it a legitamite website with realOakleys?
2) why are they so cheap?
3) do they come with box and cloth bag?
And finally has anyone here bouht them?
Im curious because im looking at purchasing a couple pairs if real
Thanks
-Keith

1. yup. they're the online equivalent of the oakley vaults you see on outlet malls.
2. because they sell discontinued stuff.
3. yes.
4. yes, numerous times.

ya its all of the discontinued stuff or overstock or stuff that people just don't buy. ive bought tons of stuff on there. so its legit.

Wow not only quick but answered them all thanks alot now just gitta find a way to purchase them as im in canad i think i might get them shipped to a mail office and go pick them up any onenot from the states found a waytopurchase them as they dont ship out of thestates thanks for your help bouncing_boy77

Be very careful of "Oakleyvault2012.net". Do not make purchases from this bogus site. It has been reported to Oakley.

I've bought a bunch of stuff with them and it's just like going to the store.

Be very careful of "Oakleyvault2012.net". Do not make purchases from this bogus site. It has been reported to Oakley.

Thanks alot. Actuall stumbled on the site from someone posting oakleyvault.com on here and am looking at picking up two pairs if i ind away to get them from the states has anyone dealt with P.O boxes? If so how do they work?

Thanks alot. Actuall stumbled on the site from someone posting oakleyvault.com on here and am looking at picking up two pairs if i ind away to get them from the states has anyone dealt with P.O boxes? If so how do they work?

i dont think they ship international. Maybe a member could help you? I would but i dont have extra money to buy it now and then you can send me the money paypal or i would help you out. WHere are you anyway?

Back