• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Obituary: X-Metal Death

Ive got an hpi vorza......75 mph, unholy fast 10,000 mah batterys, will lay down rubber on the driveway
I use Traxxas stuff cause I like letting them fix things for me when I break it. :)
I don't have the time to be tinkering so much :(

I sold my revo platinum to buy the vorza,i like gas..... but electric is faster.parts are easy off a- main hobbies or ebay.

I sold my revo platinum to buy the vorza,i like gas..... but electric is faster.parts are easy off a- main hobbies or ebay.
The GF likes the nitro burners too but also likes the less maintenance of the electrics and how much faster they are.......for the cool factor the gas is just super cool. For the speed those electric ones are just insane.

Since i've been a member here,,for about 5 weeks,,so far i have bought 3 pairs of X-metals.THANKS GUYS ! i thought i was closing my book on addicition.
First started off with star wars 3/34 scale figures,and all other Scifi collectables, then years later moved up to 1/6 scale hot toys http://www.sideshowtoy.com/
The started with Master replica lightsabers.
I thought i was done finished with my obsessional ways. 2 x Juliets and a pair of penny's later, here i am.
On a plus side the misses son and daughter ( and future son in law) all wear Oakley. And all i get from the misses when a new pair pop up is,,HOW MANY DO YOU NEED ! .....( how long is a piece of string)

I have been buying and selling Oakleys and G-Shocks for YEARS now and it's truly an addiction. One sale usually pays for the new purchase so most of the time it evens out. BUT.... whenever I end up coming out of pocket I just tell my wife that the new pair was a trade. :)

And on these lightning fast cars/trucks...... how the hell do you keep them steady at those speeds? What's the likelihood of it crashing into 1000 pieces if you're slightly off on your steering? they look awesome but i'd be afraid of demolishing it on the first high speed run.

Back