• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Obscure Black Iridium Summit Frame Releases...any Information?

Romeo Van Frogskinstein

I should Work at Oakley
England
For some time I have had on file three part codes that yielded no information with regular Google searches until the last few days when I located the pieces at EYEWEAROUTLET.CO.UK. Normally they will have stock of discontinued items where the initial availability is obvious, but in this instance I am so far unable to establish the original distribution of these Frogskins. I am aware Vaults sometimes have their own exclusives, but they only had five of each glass, and commented that the Portsmouth Store have even fewer pairs. I have acquired one of each, which come in the small black boxes and have the pink microbags. Availability seems to hang by the fingertips, so if interested, waiting is not an option. Does anyone have any information on these, eg quantity produced, exclusive nature etc.

Artesian Blue - Black 24-389
Aspen Green - Black 24-390
Mesa Orange - Black 24-391

I seen em advertised somewhere... Almost like a last ditch effort to get rid of frames that didn't sell too well... Even more disappointing that they come in a 'regular' pink bag...

I gots the Mesa orange and I love em!!!

I seen em advertised somewhere... Almost like a last ditch effort to get rid of frames that didn't sell too well... Even more disappointing that they come in a 'regular' pink bag...

I gots the Mesa orange and I love em!!!

With Black iridium? None of the Summit series came with BI. 24-343 is the Summit Mesa/Fire sku

Back