• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Lens Options

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
Anyone notice that they have added some new colors to a lot of the lifestyle models? Jade and Violet are available in a lot of the pairs now! :biggrin: I've always loved the Jade lens, but I think purely for looks. Nonetheless it's nice to see some new lens colors. I was worried for a while! On a side note, you can't make the fives squared or the frogskins anymore. Oakley quick making these for custom?

Stuff also disappears and reappears on the website based on inventory level so check back occasionally to see if they pop back up.

4 1/2 HOURS???? Wow! I know some people are far from a local store.

Well... I live in central Wyoming... and the closest Oakley store is in Denver Colorado. So yes. 4 1/2 hours to a proper Oakley store. We have the usual dealers here like Zumiez, Buckle, and our little locally owned mall "Shade Tree" kiosk. So I can get stuff here, but nothing like going to the O store. :wink:

On a side note, you can't make the fives squared or the frogskins anymore. Oakley quick making these for custom?

You can still do Frogs and Fives. They were just updating the web site last night, and the OCP pages were glitching out. Frogs actually have at least two new Frame colors too!

I just noticed they have Jade and Violet available now for the Gascan, pretty cool!

Definitely cool. Fuel Cell and Batwolf got Jade and Violet too. What is not cool is that they removed Emerald as a lens option, in favor of Jade. That makes me a sad monkey :sad:

There are lots of other new items and restocks across the OCP system. After months or dwindling stock, and limited selections, its nice to see that they're putting some effort into OCP again.

Back