• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Only Holeshot

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
Just picked up this bad boy! I've been wanting it since I saw it on OCP, but the custom charges were ridiculous. I finally found one on the second hand market, it's like new with box and paperwork. Now I want to put the SS band on it.

A09FD2E1-5E88-4D48-8BE9-A860B57A2342-4424-0000011C70BB9DCE_zpsb05f98f5.jpg

Hey Fishy, are you driving an Oakley car?!?! I see a square O under your wrist on the steering wheel! LOL!

That looks like the steering wheel of a 2012 Honda Civic Coupe Si...? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks guys, I really am enjoying this colorway. I already have the SI Holeshot, which is also a black case, but has the black face too. My wife thinks they're too similar, I think they're day and night! If anybody has a lead on the stainless steel band, please let me know.

Called Oakley CS today to see if they would help me out with the SS band, no luck. The lady said the bands aren't interchangeable and if it came with an unobtainium band it can only fit another unobtainium band, not a SS band. I find that to be odd. Can anybody confirm or deny that claim?

I may just go buy a SS Holeshot at my vault for the band and resell it with the unobtainium band.

Latest Posts

Back