• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Question

Not sure how the procedure is at other stores but at my local vault you can go full custom with icons and lenses but are limited to what they have in stock. Also, for the icons there are only a couple of frames they will do icon swaps for you. I forget what they are though.

You can't customize icons at any of my local stores. Also, you can't customize ear socks at the store either. Your best bet would be ordering online, if you want to supercustomize everything.

AH! I forgot about earsocks. No customizing earsocks at my local vault. Sorry.

Good one NiGHTSx2! :thumb:

There are two frames you can choose the icons for.. the Batwolf and Racing Jacket since they have interchangeable icons. All other frames come with the icon that is in them, and you are limited in the frame and lens colors at most stores. Also with changing earsocks, you just have to purchase the secons set of them if you want to change them from the ones that are on the frame. You still get to keep the ones that come with it.

Also when you get OCP sunglasses the frames don't come with model numbers on them. I order a few custom holbrook and radarlock and radars and none of them have model numbers on the frames.

I never understood why you can't customize ear socks...especially when they stock a few of the colors at the store as replacement parts anyway.

Some O Stores can order OCP glasses (with choice of Icons and Ear Socks), and some can't. But it's sort of pointless, unless the customer doesn't have Internet access or something.

Really, the only good time to customize in store is when there is a sale or a frame has been discontinued/discounted.

Back