1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

is there a way to order more than one limited edition oakley through oakley.com? it says limit 1 per customer... or should i just try to find them elsewhere? i know n3loptics carry's oakleys...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I've never tried it myself...I usually just pick up an additional pair elsewhere. What are you looking to pick up?

3. yoshi1984

that's what i felt i have to do lol.
    jupiter camo dispatch... o.com has it listed as shipped 12-5-11.

4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

MAN....you are on a Dispatch kick aren't you? I was that way about the Antix once. How many Dispatch do you have now?

5. yoshi1984

LOL you don't know me well, once I get my sights on a Oakley frame i love, i go all crazy and try buying as many of the special/limited editions...list so far is: Shaun White series i have to buy first, Jupiter Camo Dispatch, Red/Blue Dispatch's which i found the 'red' version on tactics.com, the blue version on blackdiamondsports.com (which hopefully ill b able to still get by December), uh, i think that's all of them. I have 3 as of right now. Next up is the shaun white! gotta rock the 24K's. lol, can't wait lol. On/Off about the bruce irons model. the polarized price is putting me off.

i like them more than the fuel cell's...I think Oakley went a bit overboard cranking out all these fuel cell's...it got overwhelming...and over done in my book.

I love the large lens, how the fit my asian face, the retro design, i think it's the 6 base lens curvature being straighter and less curved fitting my flatter face better, and my big head helps.

the only other Antix i want is a Fuente, and that isn't showing up anywhere. I try to just stick to special/limited edition stuff...

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Order on line, using different email address & pay with different cards & have them shipped to a different address. Or get a friend to order a pair for you too?

7. yoshi1984

lol i only have 1 debit card. but its ok, i may just stick with one and wear it like my other dispatche's than use the extra money to buy a different one...

8. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Pm sent.

9. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Pm sent. Please respond. Thanks

10. yoshi1984

never got ur pm ausoakley