1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale I have some unused lenses: I'll cover the normal US First Class Mail Shipping. I have no pro packaging for them but will do my best to keep them well-protected during shipping. CONUS only.

$55 - 1 Set of OEM genuine Oakley Black Iridium Polarized Replacement Lenses for the Juliet. I would say its 9/10. I can't see any flaws with them but because I have used them before I wouldn't give them a 10/10.

$75 - 1 Set of Custom-Cut Ruby Iridium Polarized Lenses for the Romeo 1s (R1s). This was cut by Infinite Hero from a replacement set of Oakley Turbine lenses. I would say the condition is also 9/10. The reason I am selling is because it's definitely "flatter" than a real R1 replacement lens, and because the curve is off, it causes the lens to touch my eyelid constantly and causes smudging after time. If your R1s sit close to your face I would not get these, but if they don't than they are an excellent set in great condition.

OEM BIP Juliet Lenses + Custom Cut R1 Ruby Polarized Lenses - IMG_0195_zpszvl1fbvl.jpg

OEM BIP Juliet Lenses + Custom Cut R1 Ruby Polarized Lenses - IMG_0194_zpsul5guyie.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take the Juliet lenses

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet lenses pending...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent for the Juliet lenses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet lenses have been sold. R1 custom cuts still available!