• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OEM Juliet lens: Emergency stocks.

Saw Carrera's post about Oakley UK and US online shelves being bereft of Juliet lenses. Panic set in. I raided a range of Japanese online stores and bought these in the last few weeks. All new OEM.

R u based in Tokyo
Raided you said? Did u stop by Harajuku Store?
i was chatting up with the store manager a week ago, they have a tray tones of Juliet lenses behind the counter.
if u do drop by: tell them the lady collector who spoke bout the new x-metals from say Hi~!
Bunch of cool guys!

I have too: stocked up some precious Juliet lenses like Titanium clears, Ichiros, G40, Gold, 24k, and tones of rubbers and romeo,juliet parts[/QUOTE]

R u based in Tokyo
Raided you said? Did u stop by Harajuku Store?
i was chatting up with the store manager a week ago, they have a tray tones of Juliet lenses behind the counter.
if u do drop by: tell them the lady collector who spoke bout the new x-metals from say Hi~!
Bunch of cool guys!

I have too: stocked up some precious Juliet lenses like Titanium clears, Ichiros, G40, Gold, 24k, and tones of rubbers and romeo,juliet parts
[/QUOTE]
Amazing tip. Thank you. Will get there within the week.

HALLELUJAH!!!

Hmmm... Since it seems we are collectively about to deplete the retail OEM Juliet lens supply once and for all it could be useful to have a Juliet lens trading thread [in the exchange]? We could post the spares that we are willing to part with and offer them for trade. If someone is loaded on Fire or Ruby/Fruby they could trade for some Ice, or VR28 BIP for BIP or polar donors, or maybe 2 pairs OEM stock for a more special one?

Thoughts?

Hmmm... Since it seems we are collectively about to deplete the retail OEM Juliet lens supply once and for all it could be useful to have a Juliet lens trading thread [in the exchange]? We could post the spares that we are willing to part with and offer them for trade. If someone is loaded on Fire or Ruby/Fruby they could trade for some Ice, or VR28 BIP for BIP or polar donors, or maybe 2 pairs OEM stock for a more special one?

Thoughts?
I kinda felt that's were this thread may lead... You've got what?!? Wanna trade?

I kinda felt that's were this thread may lead... You've got what?!? Wanna trade?

I don't think that's necessarily a bad outcome if it heads back to the exchange, but wasn't my intention. I'm more interested in the twin phenomenons of

collecting
stocking

And hearing the degree to which people have stocked great stuff.

:)

2 vr28 polar 1 bip 1 bi 1 blk rubber kit 1 brown rubber kit. All juliet and if you guys open up a trade thread i will put these up, seeing as i have no juliets.

2 vr28 polar 1 bip 1 bi 1 blk rubber kit 1 brown rubber kit. All juliet and if you guys open up a trade thread i will put these up, seeing as i have no juliets.

That's another aspect. Stocking for sunglasses you don't even wear!
The x-metal exchange thread is always open.

I wanna hear from x-metal lovers who are stocking so they can wear their x-metals and maintain their beloved collections for years to come.

I try to keep at least a few pairs of backup lenses, just in case, and this was even before they stopped selling them online. I guess I'll swing by a vault store soon and pick up a few more. Currently I have about 6 back-ups total for 2 XX and a Juliet.

I bought sets the past two black fridays to get the bounce back and the gift. Thats why i have a small stash

Back