• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OEM Juliet lens: Emergency stocks.

I posted that and started thinking "60 pairs of lenses???"... then I realized I have almost 60 pairs of glasses! Bias aside, that is around 1 pair per pair, not a bad ratio I suppose? :D

you need more. cant have enough...

I see a lot of Juliet Fire Polarized Lenses on Ebay for sale

I havent been able to find these for years, Oakley didnt even sell them for the last 5 years.
I ordered a pair, we will see when the get here tomorrow

I see a lot of Juliet Fire Polarized Lenses on Ebay for sale

I havent been able to find these for years, Oakley didnt even sell them for the last 5 years.
I ordered a pair, we will see when the get here tomorrow
Let us know how they are when you receive them. I'm always worried I'm going to pay $100 for fake lenses... If they have a box, the Manager at my local Vault said to call him first and have him run the numbers on the box. He said the boxes are often faked along with the lenses but the numbers are usually wrong so he would be able to tell me if at least the box was likely legit or not. Just a thought of they have the box with the lenses...

If they have a box,
Those have been out of circulation so long most of the fire polars available are warranty spares, which will come in a pouch only - no box. Without proper equipment to test the lenses [as Plutonite, Prism, Clarity, Refractive, etc...] the best you are probably going to do is a side-by-side comparison with a known good pair. You should be able to match the base and contrast along with the physical dimensions and usually the etching on the lens - though the etching is not always spot on.

I also doubt the SKU for the fire polars is in the Oakley's system any longer. Those numbers disappear sometimes after the products are discontinued.

Another way would be to install the lenses and wear them for a day or two - see if you get a terrible headache and feel like you need Rx glasses. :p

Those have been out of circulation so long most of the fire polars available are warranty spares, which will come in a pouch only - no box. Without proper equipment to test the lenses [as Plutonite, Prism, Clarity, Refractive, etc...] the best you are probably going to do is a side-by-side comparison with a known good pair. You should be able to match the base and contrast along with the physical dimensions and usually the etching on the lens - though the etching is not always spot on.

I also doubt the SKU for the fire polars is in the Oakley's system any longer. Those numbers disappear sometimes after the products are discontinued.
Good point! I was just reiterating what the manager told me, so maybe a few of the SKUs are still in the system? Not sure... I didn't realize most of them were warranty spares. Thanks for the info!

Let us know how they are when you receive them. I'm always worried I'm going to pay $100 for fake lenses... If they have a box, the Manager at my local Vault said to call him first and have him run the numbers on the box. He said the boxes are often faked along with the lenses but the numbers are usually wrong so he would be able to tell me if at least the box was likely legit or not. Just a thought of they have the box with the lenses...

Will do

I just got a set of ICE Polarized today off Ebay. They look good from what I can tell, Etching is in the right place, They clean with a cloth like they are coated. You know how they feel when they are the real deal.

Both sets off Ebay didn’t have a box.

So Im 1 for 2

I really hope the Fire are like these, I will be happy.

All the Juliet lens in Tokyo Oakley in one box.
image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back