• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OEM Juliet lens: Emergency stocks.

I didn't ask when I was there - looks like I should have done. I have to confess I don't actually know the word for lens*, mind...

Hope you snapped some up :)

* The dictionary on my phone suggests "renzu", which I could have guessed at... Ah well, someone else's gain, hopefully yours @saulsaul

BI, Grey, Warm Grey, Tungsten, Tungsten Pol, Ice, Ruby, Fire, Gold, Titanium, Dark Bronze, Dark Bronze Pol, VR28 BI Pol

Several down to last 1 or 2. Lots of BI and Fire. Last 1-2 tungsten, ruby, VR28, Ice.

VR28 BI Pol. Yeah I had a hunch it was rare and had it ready to buy but it was about $125 and I didn't feel I could justify for a lens I don't know I'll use! Should I have bought it? Is it a good one?

I was really hoping for Emerald, G30, or Slate (slate above all others). But no such luck.

Off topic but:

While there, I also checked out Prizm. Coming in March in the the everyday wear variety in tinfoil and a couple of other metal frames... Interested in that. Woman knew about Bad and Madman but wasn't sure of price or stock date.

VR28 BI Pol. Yeah I had a hunch it was rare and had it ready to buy but it was about $125 and I didn't feel I could justify for a lens I don't know I'll use! Should I have bought it? Is it a good one?

I was really hoping for Emerald, G30, or Slate (slate above all others). But no such luck.

Off topic but:

While there, I also checked out Prizm. Coming in March in the the everyday wear variety in tinfoil and a couple of other metal frames... Interested in that. Woman knew about Bad and Madman but wasn't sure of price or stock date.
What do you have in your juliets now?

Back