• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OEM Juliet lens: Emergency stocks.

I am following sapphire and prizm very closely myself. And you mite want to ask that woman for info regarding bad and mad LEs too.

Toldcha!Glad u found the box behind the counter Hehe~!
i ran thru that; but did not bring enough $$ so had to say goodbye hah

Yeah rather pricey but really fun hour chatting to the girl as she took out lenses for me to inspect. She said that Ruby was the best seller (no surprise) but that Fire was a slow seller. She said there were 1 or 2 fans like me who came in a year and bought a few lenses. She then warned me -- one day, a true fanatic will come in and buy the box.

I thought to myself that's likely. But it won't be a true Juliet fan, it will be some eBay a-hole, looking to screw us all. Almost felt I should buy the box to re-sell to new friends on this forum at cost price!

There's another thread saying Oakley will continue to make lenses for Juliet. I don't know. Maybe they will for a while. But one day a quick corporate decision will be made, and there will be no more production.

So all of the Lens I have gotten from E bay check out good
1 Oakley X Metal Juliet Ice Polarized Lenses
1 Oakley X Metal Juliet Fire Polarized Lenses
I have one more Fire pair coming from the same vendor I got the ICE from

Latest Posts

Back