• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OEM Or Fake IH Lens On Ebay

My IH lenses are awfully blue in the center, im wondering if they are real, so my question is.....do iH lenses have alot of blue in them, I thought they would have been more violet.

My IH lenses are awfully blue in the center, im wondering if they are real, so my question is.....do iH lenses have alot of blue in them, I thought they would have been more violet.
All of my violets and IH violet have blue hues. It's normal, and the blue hues can vary a bit.

As with many tints you can have a variety of hues. I have a couple sets that are purple from edge to edge and another that is purple in the middle but blueish on the edges (like frubies). If you aren't happy with the extras that you got, pull your lenses, send your complete pair to Oakley and have them install new lenses. Then sell the extras that you bought on eBay- they appear to be resaleable from the rate of sale on his listing.

Last edited:
I picked up two pairs for $264 shipped by side stepping eBay... I figured having a backup set was worth it.

Supply and demand, ya know.

I'm also pleased to say, the Violet Iridium...is the most beautiful lens I have had the pleasure of using outside of 1st gen Ruby.

It's a dominant purple with variations of a blue hue. The yellow base is somewhat annoying, I prefer grey or blue contrast for everyday.

No.....I like the color.i had a pair of half jacket 2.0 years ago and absolutely loved the violet color.i wont sell these......no really carguy....never.( I have a bad reputation for buying and selling I guess)

Latest Posts

Back