1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have the panel just missing the power supply and bulb

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    black mega tower? the OEM stuff is just asian junk. Get one off Ebay and save your money.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Go to Home Depot, buy one of these and a bulb and call it done:

It will drive both halogen and LED's so if you go halogen first and want to migrate to LED you can.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/18/14
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome. Are they in stock at the store?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, I just bought one an hour ago for a cube that I'm converting from 240 - 120v.
    Back in the lighting section with the fans and lights at the back of the store.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just picked it up on my way home to try it. Picked up a 50 watt led to go with it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pops popcorn...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok making popcorn now. I wired it up and even put a motion activated switch so it comes on when you get near the doorway. Here is a few pics.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok just when I told my friend to get tapatalk. That's its so much easier especially when posting pics I can't post pics.
    Anyone else having problems?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures Oem Power Supply And Light Bulb For Single Wide Tower. - segegeqy.jpg Oem Power Supply And Light Bulb For Single Wide Tower. - y7e2usym.jpg Oem Power Supply And Light Bulb For Single Wide Tower. - ene7yjuq.jpg Oem Power Supply And Light Bulb For Single Wide Tower. - ude2umy5.jpg Oem Power Supply And Light Bulb For Single Wide Tower. - upy2a4yg.jpg Oem Power Supply And Light Bulb For Single Wide Tower. - ededy6ez.jpg