1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Editing this a bit

Buying Purple OEM (IH) Juliet Earsocks

Offering $100

Last edited by a moderator: 5/4/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I can cut them for you. Just let me know when you get the lenses and we will set it up.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Does a bada$$ job

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Will do, appreciate it man. I have grey lenses at the moment, so.. I'll edit this thread.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Do the grey IH too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately my Grey lenses are back in Italy and I'll be making a month long trip to Lithuania. If I remember right, you prefer to have them with the frames to get the perfect fit. If someone hasn't come through on the Split Jacket lenses by the time I get back to Italy, I'll just drop some cash into a full set of the Split Jackets and send it all your way.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Because cast frames are never perfect I cut the lenses to fit the frame. I have different sizes available as templates to get the perfect fit. I don't cut them a bit larger as not all frames will close correctly and puts stress on the lens. I saw this in a lens that was cut. So yes send the frame and I will make sure it fits that frame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.