• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying OEM Purple (IH) Earsocks, Offering $100

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Editing this a bit

Buying Purple OEM (IH) Juliet Earsocks

Offering $100

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I can cut them for you. Just let me know when you get the lenses and we will set it up.....

Username Hidden said:
I can cut them for you. Just let me know when you get the lenses and we will set it up.....
Does a bada$$ job

Username Hidden said:

Will do, appreciate it man. I have grey lenses at the moment, so.. I'll edit this thread.

Do the grey IH too.

Unfortunately my Grey lenses are back in Italy and I'll be making a month long trip to Lithuania. If I remember right, you prefer to have them with the frames to get the perfect fit. If someone hasn't come through on the Split Jacket lenses by the time I get back to Italy, I'll just drop some cash into a full set of the Split Jackets and send it all your way.

Because cast frames are never perfect I cut the lenses to fit the frame. I have different sizes available as templates to get the perfect fit. I don't cut them a bit larger as not all frames will close correctly and puts stress on the lens. I saw this in a lens that was cut. So yes send the frame and I will make sure it fits that frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.