• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OEM Purple Juliets

Kronin, here's a thread you might want to have a look at. Those purples sold on ebay for $500 last year.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/is-this-rare-non-production-prototype-juliet-legit.15895/

Thanks - it turns out I actually did stumble across that thread in my searches, but landed on a later page, missed all the good stuff about the purples earlier in the thread. Good stuff! Sounds like there are still some questions out there but I've learned more than I knew when I started this thread...

Maybe this will also keep you in suspense......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402683934.475163.jpg

Was hoping someone at least had kept the photos as the eBay link had expired. Looks interesting.

So that's where they landed - nice!

If you care to share, what were you able to learn about their backstory / provenance? It sounded unresolved on that old thread. Are they even more rare than the purple, an only surviving example?

Thanks man.

Those are the sellers original pics. Same seller as the purple. After research the only conclusion we have was they were trials to see how they would turn out.

Back