1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OEM R2 BI Replacement Lenses. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405822635.108992.jpg OEM R2 BI Replacement Lenses. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405822644.543858.jpg OEM R2 BI Replacement Lenses. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405822652.092720.jpg

Right lens is so so with quite a few spots and a few light scratches. To be safe I'd say a 6/10
    Left lens is quite good with very very fine scratches that are quite hard to see. 8/10
    These lenses installed in a frame for a daily pair in the truck or camper would be perfect.
    Still easily very useable IMHO $95 shipped to US or Canada.
    If you want them grab them quick because price goes up to $120 shipped on Monday when I bump this again
    :D

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for price increase to $120 :p

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I,m gonna wait for a few more bumps and see if I can get em for $200..............LOL.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just put them out there to see if there's anyone who needed them otherwise I was going to just hang on to them.
    I have a pair of custom cuts on the way but I'll just use these up first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.