1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Has small marks no stress cracks. Oem Romeo Etched Lenses - 9udydeva.jpg Oem Romeo Etched Lenses - syhahemy.jpg

$140
    No trades

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Are those bi or gold? I cant tell on my phone.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry black Iridium. Was going to get another r1 but getting something else instead

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Hmm ok

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    pm 10 minutes ago

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    i don't understand either
    i just forget to notice you about the pm and just want to be sure you aware of that
    no big deal and anyway you can see the time of the pm so if he's first i'm ok with that

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm referring to this quote

"- Honor the first PM'd posting in the FS thread by a responsible buyer with cash in hand. It is your decision whether to honor a request for time to raise funds or move on to the next buyer with funds available. If the first buyer is not qualified, move
    on to the next buyer that PM'd and posted."

I understand that you're saying you pm'd him 4 minutes prior to me actually sending mine, but I'm still new here and trying to figure this out. My understanding of the above sentence is that if you're the first to indicate in the thread that you've pm'd the buyer then you've kinda got first crack at it. I guess I just don't understand why you'd bother indicating when you sent the pm? Doesn't the fact that I indicated that I'm interested and sent the message in the thread give me first crack at it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.