1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to inform the forum that the Concept Studio Bazooka Frogskins have gone missing in the mail.

For the past two months @Uluahunter and I have been in continuous communications with USPS to try locate the package that was mailed out to me from Hawaii on 02 December and didn't so much as show up on the tracking on the US mainland. The recent feedback from their Consumer Affairs department is that it's now at that point of their so-called investigation for the inquiry to go to the insurance claim department.

The strange bit is that the Bazooka's were mailed out at the same time as @teddy57 pair, who we all know received his.

I'm ever optimistic that these will eventually show up, but also know that I will need to shake myself awake from this nightmare at some point and accept that they may never turn up.

I've had well over 200 packages shipped to me from the US in the past 3 years, some taking much longer than anticipated, but always turning up to be collected. What makes this one different???

I tip my hat to Uluahunter for going above and beyond the call of duty for firstly helping me out when the pairs went on sale and again for taking time to try help track down the package. Mahalo Mate!

Uluahunter likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. teddy57

teddy57 Oakley Enthusiast

Oh my God, I am very sorry to hear of this. Yes, I did receive mine in a timely manner and can tell you that they were packaged very well.... @Uluahunter was a professional from start to finish so no worries there.

I have heard similar horror stories about USPS in the past, the funny thing is most of the time the package will show up albeit incredibly late.

If the package was stolen and these glasses pop back up, their rarity might be in your favor in terms of prosecution.

I wish you all the best,
    Teddy

Uluahunter and mercbezerk like this.
  3. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

This needs a Dislike option.
    Very sorry to hear this, I hope they turn up.
    Good luck mate.

mercbezerk likes this.
  4. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

So so sorry to hear that.This feeling of emptiness that is caused sucks.I hope that will finally appear and bring again the smile in ur face

mercbezerk likes this.
  5. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

I've got my fingers crossed and will book a ticket to Honolulu to celebrate their arrival with Uluahunter if they do ;)

Uluahunter likes this.
  6. joshbrinzo

joshbrinzo Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Really sorry to hear about this. I hope it shows up eventually. This is not the one we all want to be missing! I hope it finds its way to you soon.

mercbezerk likes this.
  7. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

makes me sick to think about. ugh. Well if they ever show up for sale, theres only one I guess

8. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

damn man such a loss - that's more then i can say . . .

:(:mad::headbang:

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I cannot believe such an important package has been lost.

I'm sick to my stomach FOR you. :(

10. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

That's terrible. I lost an IH Juliet in transit, but that was replaceable - this is a different matter. Let's hope it turns up, the Bazookas were my favourites of those pairs.