• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Offering 2-for-1 For Your Rtb Juliet T15s Or R2 T25 (Rtb Or Blk)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Per the title...
A 2-for-1 trade, one (1x) of your T15 Juliet Rootbeer t-shox
or
(1x) T25 Romeo 2 t-shox (in either Rootbeer or Black)

Up to 4 pcs of each.

1 piece from you will get you 2 from me!

I only need T15's in the Rootbeer Juliets
I can use either Black or Rootbeer R2 T25s

I have 16 pieces available - mix and match is welcome :)

Genuine Oakley/OEMs for trade:
2x T25 black
2x T25 blue
2x T15 blue
2x T25 green
1x T15 green
2x green nose pads (larger)
2x blue nose pads (smaller)

and the following non-Oakley items:
2x blue earsocks (no markings)
1x black walleva earsock (looks new or close, no idea what it is doing mixed in my stash of rubbers? ;))

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

Still pretty new to the World of seriously O-matter - what are T15 and T25 ??
Thanks

:welcome: [to the world]

.. but not so much the world of O-matter in this case... this part of the O-niverse contains more Titanium alloy and Unobtanium. That is why the settlers came from planets far, far away!

These are temple shocks for [most] X-Metals, sizes 15 and 25, respectively. They sit behind the jet intakes where the front of the arms meet the ends/sides of the orbitals. They adjust the fit of the glasses to make them tighter, looser, or help center them. :)

The term "temple shock" is often shortened as "t-shock", "t-shox", "shocks", or "shox", which is often shortened even more by simply using the "T" with the appropriate size indicator immediately thereafter.

Username Hidden said:
:welcome: [to the world]

.. but not so much the world of O-matter in this case... this part of the O-niverse contains more Titanium alloy and Unobtanium. That is why the settlers came from planets far, far away!

These are temple shocks for [most] X-Metals, sizes 15 and 25, respectively. They sit behind the jet intakes where the front of the arms meet the ends/sides of the orbitals. They adjust the fit of the glasses to make them tighter, looser, or help center them. :)

The term "temple shock" is often shortened as "t-shock", "t-shox", "shocks", or "shox", which is often shortened even more by simply using the "T" with the appropriate size indicator immediately thereafter.
Thanks very much for educating me wasnt aware that the t-shox come in different sizes..