1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Per the title...
    A 2-for-1 trade, one (1x) of your T15 Juliet Rootbeer t-shox
    or
    (1x) T25 Romeo 2 t-shox (in either Rootbeer or Black)

Up to 4 pcs of each.

1 piece from you will get you 2 from me!

I only need T15's in the Rootbeer Juliets
    I can use either Black or Rootbeer R2 T25s

I have 16 pieces available - mix and match is welcome :)

Genuine Oakley/OEMs for trade:
    2x T25 black
    2x T25 blue
    2x T15 blue
    2x T25 green
    1x T15 green
    2x green nose pads (larger)
    2x blue nose pads (smaller)

and the following non-Oakley items:
    2x blue earsocks (no markings)
    1x black walleva earsock (looks new or close, no idea what it is doing mixed in my stash of rubbers? ;))

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still pretty new to the World of seriously O-matter - what are T15 and T25 ??
    Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :welcome: [to the world]

.. but not so much the world of O-matter in this case... this part of the O-niverse contains more Titanium alloy and Unobtanium. That is why the settlers came from planets far, far away!

These are temple shocks for [most] X-Metals, sizes 15 and 25, respectively. They sit behind the jet intakes where the front of the arms meet the ends/sides of the orbitals. They adjust the fit of the glasses to make them tighter, looser, or help center them. :)

The term "temple shock" is often shortened as "t-shock", "t-shox", "shocks", or "shox", which is often shortened even more by simply using the "T" with the appropriate size indicator immediately thereafter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks very much for educating me wasnt aware that the t-shox come in different sizes..