• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Offically Saving....$$

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
As I have stated in previous posts I am going to California at the beginning of June to Disney land with the kids an family. But also hitting the Oakley headquarters and some vaults along the coast. My goal is to have $1000.00 bucks spending cash just for Oakley gear lol ( of course the wife won't know nothing about my secret stash) here's hoping I find some great deals!!!!

sweet man! best of luck stevan, hope you have a safe trip and have a awesome time at Disneyland! w/ the Family. Oakley / HQ is our Disney Land lol.

Sweet. After I get a Jon in the summer and I can purchase an exhaust and catch can for my camaro is saving and buying a couple pairs of oakleys for me.

we all know what the real attraction is there! must be sweet being able to see the HQ, have a fun and most importantly safe trip!

Im pretty sure youre an x metal guy so the vaults will be good for you! The first time at HQ is awesome! 1K in one day? Ive spent lil over 1K in 6 months..lol!

nice, post some pics of HQ if they allow you to take em!

You can only visit the lobby store and museum and pics of those are all over google and some on the forum..just search.

Vaults are actually inland and at most of the outlet malls. Nothing really close to Disneyland or even HQ. Closest Vault around here is the one at Ontario Mills Mall in Ontario. That's usually the one i hit whenever i'm out that way for work.

SpliceD said:
Vaults are actually inland and at most of the outlet malls. Nothing really close to Disneyland or even HQ. Closest Vault around here is the one at Ontario Mills Mall in Ontario. That's usually the one i hit whenever i'm out that way for work.

You're forgetting carlsbad! Which I prefer over Ontario mills but hey you never know what you might find!

Back