1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

As I have stated in previous posts I am going to California at the beginning of June to Disney land with the kids an family. But also hitting the Oakley headquarters and some vaults along the coast. My goal is to have $1000.00 bucks spending cash just for Oakley gear lol ( of course the wife won't know nothing about my secret stash) here's hoping I find some great deals!!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

sweet man! best of luck stevan, hope you have a safe trip and have a awesome time at Disneyland! w/ the Family. Oakley / HQ is our Disney Land lol.

3. davir

davir Oakley Beginner

1K, is enough for a day in Oakley, good luck and enjoy the trip

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

nice, post some pics of HQ if they allow you to take em!

5. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Sweet. After I get a Jon in the summer and I can purchase an exhaust and catch can for my camaro is saving and buying a couple pairs of oakleys for me.

6. RYAN66

RYAN66 Oakley Beginner

we all know what the real attraction is there! must be sweet being able to see the HQ, have a fun and most importantly safe trip!

7. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Im pretty sure youre an x metal guy so the vaults will be good for you! The first time at HQ is awesome! 1K in one day? Ive spent lil over 1K in 6 months..lol!

You can only visit the lobby store and museum and pics of those are all over google and some on the forum..just search.

8. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Nice. Good luck

9. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Vaults are actually inland and at most of the outlet malls. Nothing really close to Disneyland or even HQ. Closest Vault around here is the one at Ontario Mills Mall in Ontario. That's usually the one i hit whenever i'm out that way for work.

10. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

You're forgetting carlsbad! Which I prefer over Ontario mills but hey you never know what you might find!