• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Office Oakley Discount

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
Hi Forum,

I just found out that the place I'm working at has an agreement with a store called "Opticas Lux" here in Mexico. (It is the largest prescription glasses franchise in Mexico) I'm guessing they are some sort of Luxottica store due to the name (duh) and all they sell are Lux brands like Oakley, Ray-Ban, Armani, Arnette. etc.
Now how does the agreement benefits me? Well I get a 15% off anything in the store, any shades, any prescription frame, any brand, no questions asked. So, since this forum has been really nice to me, I'd like to extend my benefits to you. For those living in the States and Canada, the exchange rate should definitely help you out. An example I looked for:

Current exchange rate: $1usd =$18.15Mex pesos

Oakley.com
Jupiter Squared Jade Iridium $150 usd + tax

Opticas Lux
Jupiter Squared Jade Iridium $1912 mex tax included -15%= $1625.2 Mex pesos and with the exchange rate = $89.54 usd + any shipping method you want (Fedex is the most expensive at $43 usd)

This is the their website: www.lux.mx Click on the shopping cart at the top and you'll be able to see the brands and some of the models they have available (they have many more, but they are lazy enough to just list a few). I also like to emphasize, that we don't get all the price reduction like in the States, so you might see models which are waaaay cheaper in the US than here (madman comes to mind). Anyway, if you are looking for a particular model I can go and ask at the store (there is one a block away from the my office) and they say they can get anything as long as we got the model name (no xmetals sadly). Of course, everything is new and legit (I'll send whatever pics I can), I have no interest in scamming you, all I want is to give a little back to the forum.
If anyone is interested, please let me know, I'll gladly check prices and availability and send everything to you.
Have a good one fellas

Ps. If you want more info on where I work and what I do (to check everything is legit), I'll gladly answer through PM

Last edited:
Sure thing, you guys have been all great so helping back a little is the least I can do. I you ever just want to check prices, let me know, it doesn't cost a thing to go ask, you can then get an idea and see what works better for you.

Can You tell me how much a Gascan PRIZM Deep Water Polarized in Polished Black be? I can't seem to get any results when I try to search, and I don't Parlez Espanol.

Hey @Wally Taylor , just asked, they are currently backordered and they don't know when they will get them back. The price is $2550 pesos so that minus 15%= $2168 pesos and tha into dollars= $118 usd.
I'll ask next week in a different store about them, they usually have a few pieces floating around.

That's a great price for Deep Water PRIZM. If You can swing it, I'll definitely PayPal You the money when they're availablej. Thank You! Wally
I won't make promises, but I'll try to find them, since they have them backordered they don't know when they will have them back. But if I manage to see one in a store I'll grab it for you.