• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official 2014 Douche Day Picture Thread

I wanted to post this but I don't think it should count as an actual submission, because:
1. It isn't me.
2. It isn't pretend / dress-up.

This is an authentic example caught in the wild over douche day weekend.

Polished white frame Radar Path with matching white nose rubber (SKU 09-721)? Check.
Matching white watch, with face turned to the inside of the wrist? Check.
White T & ankle socks? Check.
Almost-but-not-quite-matching red-white-and-blue hat, shirt, shorts, and New Balance shoes? Check.
Hint of a duck-mouth pucker? Check...

View attachment 92980

(Though I have a couple of reasons to believe this isn't a forum member, if I'm wrong, apologies and Happy Douche Day...)

Damn, that's just not even fair! Good thing this isn't a real submission because this would take it. I'm surprised you were able to take a picture while he was still and not fist pumping!

Wanna play some ultimate frisbee bruh?
IMG_20140706_180319.jpg
IMG_20140706_180355.jpg

STPL Holbrook

Is one because they are not on a mobile checking for new items in the exchanges?

That's a good one; I should add it to the list.

No, we were at our modest local zoo waiting for the kiddie train ride (Boy do I love trains! Yay!).

When it got close to ticket time and we got in line (I had already taken the pic by then; it's an Extreme Crop) I found the guy right behind me and gave him the opportunity for some Oakley convo by asking if his obviously +red lenses were actually +red. At first he didn't realize I was talking to him. When he did, he said they were. When I asked if they were RadarLock Paths he said they were, too - but they're actually Radar Paths. And that was the end; he made no return comment or question about my Juliets. I can't believe an active forum member would both misidentify his own glasses and ignore a pair of Juliets... but I could be wrong.

Latest Posts

Back