• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2015 NFL Season thread***

Remember... nfl regular season is 16 games long. Murray first completed his first full season this last year. Bradford doesn't know what that feels like. Kelly's fast pace offense will kill these guys. My prediction... Bradford is on injured reserve come week 6 to 7 into it. Demarco will have many injuries as well only allowing him to compete in 9 games max. Watch! Cowboys have the draft and AP potentially... oh and the same starting O-Line :cool-33:

Remember... nfl regular season is 16 games long. Murray first completed his first full season this last year. Bradford doesn't know what that feels like. Kelly's fast pace offense will kill these guys. My prediction... Bradford is on injured reserve come week 6 to 7 into it. Demarco will have many injuries as well only allowing him to compete in 9 games max. Watch! Cowboys have the draft and AP potentially... oh and the same starting O-Line :cool-33:

They signed Ryan Matthews too so they will probably rotate them out. No way on AP plus even if you do he is always hurt or beating up kids. Lets see if the Oline holds up as good as it did without a solid RB extending drives. One piece of the puzzle can mess up the entire picture.

Pats are stupid for letting Revis walk... If Wilfork walks too their goes the D... Vereen to the Giants too, who are we clearing cap space for??? Don't like the chances at making it back to the Super Bowl...

Pats are stupid for letting Revis walk... If Wilfork walks too their goes the D... Vereen to the Giants too, who are we clearing cap space for??? Don't like the chances at making it back to the Super Bowl...
And now Browners gone too. Maybe the Jimmy Graham trade did deflate them a little:eek:

Trusting in Chip Kelly. I think Murray is an upgrade over Shady, plus as a more NS guy he fits the system better. Bradford ran a read option spread in college at OU, so as long as he can stay on the field, he might work out. Now they just need to sign or draft a deep threat receiver and get a couple more D players and we are at least as good as last year. E A G L E S

Back