• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2015 NFL Season thread***

They signed Ryan Matthews too so they will probably rotate them out. No way on AP plus even if you do he is always hurt or beating up kids. Lets see if the Oline holds up as good as it did without a solid RB extending drives. One piece of the puzzle can mess up the entire picture.
Yeah they'll rotate for sure but 21 mil guaranteed is WAY to much in my opinion, he fumbled with a great protecting line, and got injured without one. North south runners run double the amount for half the pay out. He'll definately need to readjust to the fast pace offense. As far as AP, Lol... if he comes to Dallas, Jerry will just remove all trees from the lot for any future possible temptations and keep him from getting involved in the Play 60 program... Then they should be all set!;)

Yeah they'll rotate for sure but 21 mil guaranteed is WAY to much in my opinion, he fumbled with a great protecting line, and got injured without one. North south runners run double the amount for half the pay out. He'll definately need to readjust to the fast pace offense. As far as AP, Lol... if he comes to Dallas, Jerry will just remove all trees from the lot for any future possible temptations and keep him from getting involved in the Play 60 program... Then they should be all set!;)
Lol

uploadfromtaptalk1426262273906.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426262278904.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426262282657.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426262292942.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426262298500.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426262301064.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426262303455.jpg

Lol one of these is funny because shows the guy who took me to Cowboy games in his suite

Back