• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2016 College Football Thread***

Well, Strong's officially been fired now, and unofficially it looks like we're landing Herman. The LSU reports appear to have been smoke and mirrors. Though nothing's a done deal until it's a done deal...

LSU helped Herman bank a lot extra from Austin and probably struck a sweet deal with Coach O. It was a crazy couple of weeks

Let me be the first to welcome the new UT head coach, Tom Herman. Don't **** it up...

And there ya go. Official. A fire and hire all on the same day; coaching changes rarely happen that quickly...

Meanwhile the Seminoles seem to be enjoying a nice meal of Gator meat. But after that FL defensive TD 1/3 through the 4th, it's still a game...

Well if USC would have gotten their heads out of there butts at the start of the season and started the right QB they would be in a great spot right now.
They are one of the hottest teams in college football right now.

Hope it at least works out that they can go to the Rose Bowl.

Well if USC would have gotten their heads out of there butts at the start of the season and started the right QB they would be in a great spot right now.
They are one of the hottest teams in college football right now.

Hope it at least works out that they can go to the Rose Bowl.
I have to remind myself that you were talking about the California school and not the chickens from South Carolina lol

Nice seeing your posts.

I think they got the playoff wrong. They've emphasized winning your conference and head to head but yet they put Ohio St in over Penn St?? Penn St beat them head to head and won the conference! I think the committee proved their bias with that move.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back