• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2016 College Football Thread***

C'mon Texas pull off this upset for women across all of America! Baylor sucks!!

And they did it. I'm happily surprised.

Don't think it's enough to save Strong, though. I don't think anything that happens after last week will save him.

But I could be wrong. There's three good reasons to keep him another year:

1) His contract is guaranteed; no buyout. We'll still have to pay him in full for the two remaining years.
2) Gotta be a good replacement lined up. Tom Herman is the name in everybody's mouths for any head coach opening, but Houston's been struggling lately and there's been some other warning signs about this guy. And if he ends up at LSU, then who?
3) We still have an interim AD. There really should be a permanent AD in place to make the next hire, for a position like this.

But I still think he's out at the end of the season. Which is too bad because I like the guy, but he should be getting better results by now.

The Bulldogs were Gator bait :( no offense in the second half.

Four unbeaten teams lose this week.

3aca099c94eed869ab3d75876d2afb6a.jpg

Sent from Q's Note5

I saw pieces of it. I was surprised that it was close as it was. I was expecting a Tiger blowout.

Sent from Q's Note5
Me to they should have. I walked away from the game for a while and when I get back FSU is leading. That was a great game all the way to the end. My Gamecocks even won tonight

Back