• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

*Official 2016 NFL Thread*

So far just one idiot that won't stand for the playing of the National Anthem. He doesn't understand that he disrespects every person who has ever served, especially those who died in service of this Country. Even though he feels he is making a statement that needs to be made, he is going about it in entirely the wrong way. That flag represents the reason why he is able to object to standing in observance of the Anthem. In a communist country, a country that truly oppresses its people, he would be killed for refusing to observe the National Anthem and salute the flag. He needs to be cut by the Niners and then no other team even give him a look. Let him take his $66 million in guaranteed money and move to a Country he likes better.

As a lifelong 49er fan, as far as I'm concerned they waited way too long to get rid of Kaepernick. That's an opinion I've held since the end of last year, and his recent actions do absolutely nothing to change that opinion.

I still don't understand why SF didn't make QB a priority in the draft. Gabbert just isn't good enough to get the job done consistently.

Screenshot_20160909-202301.png

Screenshot_20160909-202533.png

Latest Posts

Back