• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Well you can really do clear. Transparent filament looks pretty cool when printed tho.

I posted on Facebook but I'm thinking
10+ shipping for a single, 5$ per tier up to 3.

So basically

15 shipped - single
20 shipped - double
25 shipped - triple

But combined shipping so if you order more than one you get a much better deal obviously
Sadly I lack FB, but thanks for the info!

I'll pm you soon, btw, maybe you can make new forum coins again with this wonderful machine :p

I am happy that my order came today... But I want to know how did my order get from Orlando to Tallahassee in less than an hour. I'm sure a plane was involved, but that was a fast flight. There has to be a glitch. But I am not complaining.

uploadfromtaptalk1418948594963.png

Since I still have some packages pending I may be jinxing myself with this, but...

I have to commend what a job these shipping companies do this time of the year. Both The Wife and I have been ordering a bunch of stuff from a bunch of places and it's all bam-bam-bam right at the door.

And it's not just business as usual. They've had to put in extra effort. For example, UPS was delivering past their normal business hours. I saw one guy in a UPS uniform delivering from a Penske truck rental - they had maxed out their fleet.

I had three packages due to arrive the same day from USPS. Tracking marked two as delivered while the third was still out for delivery. Huh? Long story short, it turns out they added a separate truck just to deliver overflow packages; it did two while the third came with our regular mail.

So anyway, good job, guys...

Agreed, @kronin323. I sent my mom an order from Macy's... It was loaded on the UPS truck 2 something in the morning and it arrived on her door step at 7:42 pm. Mom couldn't believe that they could deliver so late.

Since I still have some packages pending I may be jinxing myself with this, but...

I have to commend what a job these shipping companies do this time of the year. Both The Wife and I have been ordering a bunch of stuff from a bunch of places and it's all bam-bam-bam right at the door.

And it's not just business as usual. They've had to put in extra effort. For example, UPS was delivering past their normal business hours. I saw one guy in a UPS uniform delivering from a Penske truck rental - they had maxed out their fleet.

I had three packages due to arrive the same day from USPS. Tracking marked two as delivered while the third was still out for delivery. Huh? Long story short, it turns out they added a separate truck just to deliver overflow packages; it did two while the third came with our regular mail.

So anyway, good job, guys...
I worked for them a couple years back to make ends meet. We rented U-haul trucks and ran deliveries til 9pm.

Anyone also have a wife or gf who always thinks Oakley insert name is a girl lol. I had a member send their photo just to be funny. Lmao

Back